Nano-Hybrid Flowable Composite
edelweiss Nano-Hybrid Flowable Composite is a light cured, radiopaque filling material for restorative therapy.
Note: This product is available and approved exclusively for dental customer groups.
- Barium dental glass
- Bis-GMA based resin matrix
Filler ratio: 65,5 % by weight = 38 % by volume. The variation of inorganic filler particle is between 0.02-3 μm.
- Initial layer underneath class I and II restorations
- Anterior restorations (class III, IV)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Small restorations of all types
- Blocking out of undercuts
- Repair of composite and ceramic veneers
- Repair of bis-acryl provisional temporaries